Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shalika313

Im a student.We are to do a project of sensing temperature over a period and to store it using pic16f628,temperature sensor DS1621,eeprom 24c32 and the protocol i2c.
we have to use 3 push buttons and when the 1st button is pressed the sensed temp value should be displayed in the hyper terminal in the computer.
when the 2nd button is pressed temperature values over a period should be stored in the eeprom and when the 3rd is pressed the stored values should be displayed in the hyper terminal.
as this is my 1st project using assembly language im completly stuck in this.Please help me to do this.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back