Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help on PIC16F877A based intercom

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyscn

Hi,
Doin a project on PIC16F877A ,based intercom....I am using a 4*3 keypad for (connect/disconnect)+16*2 LCD display(displaying connected/no connection)+Micro phone(with preamp ) connected to a/d +Speaker (with amp) connected to d/a ..is it posible to interface all these peripherals ...do i need any intrupt if i am using USARt asynchoronous transfer to other PIC16F877A.Can any one help on the codes require for above project ..I have individually written codes for all the interfaces but i dont know how to integrate all codes into one ....please any one guide me on above problem..atleast please send me codes for USART transfer of data ...at baud rate 56 kbps ( i am using a crystal of 11.0592 mhz ,for which i have got the spbrg value as 11 for brgh set as 1 ). :shock:
regards
Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back