please help my (project) quickly as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your diode on the collector is upside down.

edit: I looked again but seems fine to me :S My book lied

Don't take it to heart when we kid around

Haha I know, love that about this forum. Some mistakes don't make laugh but cry, i.e. crushing a fallen PIR sensor with the chair wheel

edit: try to clean your browser's cache Bacardi! If youre using firefox, put about:cache?device=disk ond adress bar and you can see your cache's folder location

Last edited:
Cheers didn't know that one, I have used about:config allot though. Have you ever tried the about:mozilla one?..lol

Funny I cleared it with ctrl shift del, but for some reason it left Electro-techs cache. Wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell me that tip, so you solved it indirectly..hehe

-Ba
try to clean your browser's cache Bacardi! If youre using firefox, put about:cache?device=disk ond adress bar and you can see your cache's folder location

Last edited:
I'm glad it worked, Bacardi!

Your diode on the collector is upside down.

I have flipped it, but the relay doesn´t move... And I think the transistor is blown up again... The circuit works perfectly with 5V relays, but I like to spend my 12V relay "stock"

When the diode was backwards the very high current that blew the transistor might have also blown the diode across the coil. Use new ones.
Also there is nothing in your circuit to limit the base current of the transistor. If 5V is applied to your input then the transistor and the diode in series with its base will blow up.

lol, I have actually seen classmates turn in typed reports, and did not even bother to notice the Wiki font changes and colors when they cut and pasted. Geezo, what boobs.
Apstricat sounds like a cartoon or something...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…