Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

abd_eng2009

hello hello how are u

iam a student , i am studying automotive engineer ,now i am in last year .

i have a graduated project , and i have a proplem how can i meassuer the speed of car from vehicle speed sensor using the PIC16F877A and micro c program and protous simulation .

please can u help me .

if u have ayahoo mail to contact with u in yahoo messenger pls send me .

this is my mail to contact with me (abd_eng2009@yahoo.com).
thank for all .

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

Also don't post your email, no one's going to mail you and it'll just increase the risk of getting spam.

Last edited:
Please don't message me, this is a public forum and messaging people defeats the object of helping people on line as others can benefit from it.

You can chat with me overthere if you like but don't expect any help with your project as it isn't the purpose of the forum.

If you want help then this is the place to get it but bear in mind that we won't do all the work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back