Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me...thanks all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesskin

:) excuse me, i am doing my final year project and looking for a circuit diagram... since my technical background is not as good as a electronic engineer... would please all help me..

i would like to make a toy in my project by a microprocessor 89C52 and require a LCD module, 7-segment and also a speaker, however, i dunno what i should do to connect all of them.. my teacher has given a test board to me but he told me that the test board allows to connect with 7-segment and a speaker but not a LCD module... can someone post a sample of these type of circuit diagram to me..?! THANKS!!! and then i will design a program myself.. and i also have a question about a chip called "sonix" as my teacher seemed to recommend it for producing quality of voice .. is it good? Thank you all of u:D :rolleyes:

I will not do half of your final year project for you. The only reason you would have no background is because you were completely unenthusiastic about what you were studying and never bothered to listen or do extracurricular work.

I suggest that you look at Nigel Goodwin's web site. Search this forum for "Nigel" and you will find the link.

One of his tutorials shows how to connect a LCD display to a PIC.

You need to do this yourself if you want to learn. That is how the rest of us learnt about electronics. We are here to help, but not to do the project for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back