Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me!!!!!!! for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

gops210

Iam doing my final year project ,actually I use an IR sensor

It gives only 5ft range of reflection,so plz guys help to solve this ,I want to

increase the sensor range to 5mtrs or above .

PLZ SUGGEST UR IDEAS & ANY WEBSITE ADD&LINKS IF U KNOW
THANKS A LOT

What are you trying to reflect it from?.

IR (or visible light) isn't often used for this, as it doesn't reflect well off many surfaces, you've also got the problem that the speed of light is too fast to measure easily. If you want more range ultrasonics are more suitable.

help in final year project

hi.im a final year student.we as a group of 5 have decided to do a project on low power fm transmitter.power is around 250 to 300mw.we found many designs but none suiting to our interests.the carrier frequency range is about 88MHz to 108MHz.We really need to get the appropriate design as soon as possible and hope that you could help us.If theres any other kind of information you would like to know we would be more than ready to give you the same.
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back