Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please HELP HELP HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Dear...thanks to reply...but am a new one in this...i need some help to make a transformer,that uses in these circuits........

You don't make a transformer, instead you buy a transformer or take one from a product.

The extremely simple inverters have a square-wave output and the voltage is not regulated.
Many electronic products do not work properly when they are powered from a square-wave. They also do not work properly when the voltage is too high or too low.

What are you taking about I sure not making money with that only reason I sell chip is because some one ask where they could get a chip with low cost shipping
what about this circuit eBay Store - mybe80be hobby electronics 12f683 pic16f628 18f4550: pic12f683 pic16f628 18f4550, hobby electronics, network hardware i can use this for use of a simple FAN,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back