Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help for realization the project with microcontroler PIC 12f675

Status
Not open for further replies.

crys_bz

I am from romania and my english its very low.I apologize for gramaticals errors.
This aim the project is achieved a device based on microcontroler in order to a command a motive actuation of shut open the window pane from a machine foreseed with electric actuation of the window panes
Requirements of projection.
The device is due to carry out next requirements:
* commands the shut the partial opening of the window pane to the actuation of proper button on a duration T>300ms.
* commands the shut the opening total the window pane to the actuation of proper button on a duration T<300ms.
* interrupts the movement of the window pane to the of a meeting his obstacle head of race.
To I installed with minimum modifications in the installation be the machine, so that to permit the reconstruction easily the original circuits.
* input Voltage by-path contained between 0V( ground) and + 13,6V
Scheme initially the circuit of act the window pane is presented in Fig.1
Scheme the block of flats of the device is presented the in fig.2
ENTRANCE
Up - entrance for the command lift of the window pane. On entrance is applied + 5V in the case shareholder of the button of lift of the window pane and 0V in the case which this in is in non-moving.
The interpretation of input signal is done depending on enduring shareholder of the button of actuation of the window pane so that to is done a distinction between 2 respective statements:
The temporary lift of the window pane T>300ms.
The lift Complete the window pane T <300ms
DOWN - entrance for the command of the descent of the window pane. On entrance is applied + 5V in the case shareholder of the button of descent of the window pane and 0V in the case which this in is in non-moving.
The interpretation of input signal is done depending on encuring shareholder of the button of actuation of the window pane so that to is done a distinction between 2 respective statements:
Temporary descent of the window pane T>300ms.
Descent Complete the window pane T <300ms

ALIM - the feeding with 12V the module with impulse

OUT
Up_Down -out +12V for the motive in a actuation his sense other respective high.
States
the module is can find out the in next states
Inactive-The situation which in don't is received no his command or
the command were executed or interrupted.
Up- M– Out for the lift of the window pane is active and the entrance UP
is active more of T= 300ms.
Down-M Out for the descent of the window pane is active and the entrance.
Down is active more of T= 300ms.
Up -A Out for the lift of the window pane is active and the entrance UP
is active less of T= 300ms.
Down- A Out for the descent of the window pane is active and the entrance UP
is active less of T= 300ms
COMMANDS
UP
DOWN
STOP-Command of the stop of current shunting of the window pane to any act about BUT 1( UP-DOWN) on a lapse T <300ms

PLEASE HELP the electronic circuit its achieved and must the ans.file writed in PIC 12F675

Attachments

• fig2.jpg
    fig2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 176
  • fig4.jpg
    fig4.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
What programming language are you writing your code in for your PIC? What problem(s) have you run into so far writing it?

About associative programming dont have the necessary knowledges,and I search on somebody which his he does that program

Last edited:
Its doubtful you'll find a program that fits your project unless someone writes it for you.
If this is a school asignment aren't you expected to be the person writing it?

Isn't a theme for the school.He is a personal project, have no learned never a programming language, and for this reason I ask for help

Why the restriction requiring usage of a pic12f675? Also, how are you going to put the program on the pic?

crys_bz said:
Isn't a theme for the school.He is a personal project, have no learned never a programming language, and for this reason I ask for help

Then I suggest you start with something simple till you get some programming experience. The free MPLAB has a built in simulator and a lite C compiler, costs nothing and is a fine starting point.

I thank for recommendations Blueroomelectronics, but I tried came out me good nothing because have limited knowledges in the area associative programming

crys_bz said:
I thank for recommendations Blueroomelectronics, but I tried came out me good nothing because have limited knowledges in the area associative programming

What are you hoping the forums can do for you?

crys_bz said:
You've never programmed before, and you want to start with a project this complex? :p :p You'll need to learn to walk before you can run. You'll have to decide what language to program the chip in - assembler, C, BASIC, whatever.

Start with simple stuff like blinking LEDs and such till you have some idea what you're doing. You can't just jump in the deep end and right away expect to know how to do it. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

And don't expect other people to write code for you. It isn't going to happen unless you want to pay. Come up with something yourself and then ask questions on things you don't understand. You may find some example code on the web that will help you get rolling, but it won't be anything like your spec. More like LED blinky programs.

Maybe go through . They may help you get an idea of what you're in for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back