Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please give directions for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspcan

I am a stranger to circuit designing,and I am very appreciate the people who can design his own circuit freely with the electro- components I have never known, which also puzzle me that how they achieve this.
I want to design circuit as my wish,and tell others to use some other components to simplify their circuit.
but how? master-hand,please ,please give directions to me,I need more experience,thank you

How? you learn it like everything else - at school and by experience.
Take a course at a technical college, learn a trade in the electronics industry, read books on the subject, you know, study it.

Electronics and circuit design is not something you can learn here from scratch, you must have some general electronics knowledge, gathered at school, in the industry and elsewhere and ask here about a specific problem that still puzzles you.

Start reading - its an interesting subject if you have the right mind for it :wink:

Klaus

Yes, just starting off with a good knowledge of components is nice, but asking for advice while starting of is even better..

One tip I can give the lad if he's gonna make a PCB is: place all important connectors at the edges of the PCB! And if you have more then 2 of the same components in a row/collumn place them in the same direction... prevents bad placements when soldering it onto the PCB :wink: (that never happen to me.. ploink large nose :shock: )

Klaus said:
How? you learn it like everything else - at school and by experience.
Take a course at a technical college, learn a trade in the electronics industry, read books on the subject, you know, study it.

Electronics and circuit design is not something you can learn here from scratch, you must have some general electronics knowledge, gathered at school, in the industry and elsewhere and ask here about a specific problem that still puzzles you.

Start reading - its an interesting subject if you have the right mind for it :wink:

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back