Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please convert this in HEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could look for another binary clock such as this one by Roman Black who frequents this board. He has code in ASseMbler for which there is **broken link removed** to convert to HEX.

Thanks alot,I have seen that binary roman clock,J wana built a watch which I wear it on my hand.This is my blog to see it my binary clocks and other projects:macoblogspot
I choise this project to built because it has litle components,and 11 leds,show the time in 24h
But If I found someone to convert the code for me.
Regards

If you want to wear it on your wrist and use it as a real watch, you'll need one that has a power saving feature and runs from a 32Khz crystal. ie: It would have to blank the LEDs until you pushed a button to momentarily wake it up. It doesn't look like Roman Blacks circuit is designed for low power mode, but it could be adapted to do so. Googling turned up several other PIC binary watch projects.
If you still want to do Mastro Gippo's project, you can wait for BeeBop to get back from the Olympics.

Last edited:
If you want to wear it on your wrist and use it as a real watch, you'll need one that has a power saving feature and runs from a 32Khz crystal. ie: It would have to blank the LEDs until you pushed a button to momentarily wake it up. It doesn't look like Roman Blacks circuit is designed for low power mode, but it could be adapted to do so. Googling turned up several other PIC binary watch projects.
If you still want to do Mastro Gippo's project, you can wait for BeeBop to get back from the Olympics.
Hello Kchriste
This clock from master gipo is with one buton when is presed momentarly show the time,it has just 11 leds and it is ok,I find other clock on the google with pov and counthing but the code is something wong.I have made one binary clock with just 4 leds to show the time here it is smallbinary
proberly I will wait to get back BeeBop.
Thanks for writeing
regards macobt

Hello Kchriste
This clock from master gipo is with one buton when is presed momentarly show the time,it has just 11 leds and it is ok,I find other clock on the google with pov and counthing but the code is something wong.I have made one binary clock with just 4 leds to show the time here it is smallbinary
proberly I will wait to get back BeeBop.
Thanks for writeing
regards macobt

Hi macobt,
I get off at 9 o'clock in the morning and head back to Vancouver, so after a few hours of sleep will try to compile your source - it may take a day or so before you get it...

I would take kchriste's advice and get yourself MPLab. If you learn assembler you learn microcontrollers at a basic level, then you should have no trouble applying other languages as you learn them.

Hi macobt,
I get off at 9 o'clock in the morning and head back to Vancouver, so after a few hours of sleep will try to compile your source - it may take a day or so before you get it...

I would take kchriste's advice and get yourself MPLab. If you learn assembler you learn microcontrollers at a basic level, then you should have no trouble applying other languages as you learn them.

Thank you very much BeeBop,I will wait you to post the results,and I hope that this clock,it gona be a reality
King Regards macobt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back