Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please convert this in HEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

macobt

Please someone to convert this code **broken link removed** into hex code please help.
Regards macobt

Maybe if you posted which micro and compiler this was for, you'd get a better response.

Last edited:
Yes, after looking at the schematic, it looks like it could be for the PIC16F688. I don't have a C compiler for the 16F series and I can't read Italian, so someone else will have to help you with this. It has some non ANSI built in functions so the code is very compiler specific.
EDIT: The picture of the PCB shows you how NOT to assemble/solder a project! :eek:

Last edited:
You've still never said what exact compiler is required?.
Hello
I want to built this binary clock,but the code is in "C" I dont know to programm with this kind of code,I need the code to be in Hex code,because only with this kind of code I know to programm:( here is again the code **broken link removed** and the website for this projec binary watch,the pic is proberly PIC16F688 and I am sorry I dont know what is that"exact compiler is requires":(
Please help me
Regrads maco bt

It is for the CCS compiler. I'm far away from my tools, working for the Olympics or would try to help him out.

Hello
For information I have JDM programmer,if is posible to explain how with this programmer and this code **broken link removed** to programm the chip,without converting into hex?I use ICprog software.

Hello
For information I have JDM programmer,if is posible to explain how with this programmer and this code **broken link removed** to programm the chip,without converting into hex?I use ICprog software.

You can't, if the code is for the CCS compiler then you need the CCS compiler to compile it to a HEX file.

I'm presuming you can read as well I as can?, I'd have to read the instructions as well - CCS is an expensive commercial compiler, and presumably comes with some kind of instructions or helpfile.

I'm presuming you can read as well I as can?, I'd have to read the instructions as well - CCS is an expensive commercial compiler, and presumably comes with some kind of instructions or helpfile.

I dont know that this compiler is expensive,I just look someone who have this software to help me,If is there someone.
Thanks once again Goodwin

You could look for another binary clock such as this one by Roman Black who frequents this board. He has code in ASseMbler for which there is **broken link removed** to convert to HEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back