Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please com in i need helpe

Status
Not open for further replies.

the eagle

hi dear
i hope to learning the digital electronics from A to Z
accessible to programing the micro controler .
if there any one can do that i,ll be happy and thank him so mach.
thank for :D

Last edited:
thank you mr.
any one you want
just ineed to know the digetal electonics
thank you again and i hope to start from the first

If you want to start with the simplest microcontroller on the market and the simplest way to program the microcontroller, See the PIC microcontroller web ring.
There are lots of projects on the web-ring

<snip: spam link deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS
but iam not understand the counter ic,s and the get,s and how can i joint it one another to make any thing

Learning about microcontrollers is like learning about anything complex.

You have to start by learning very simple things. Then you have to learn more complex things that build on your knowledge.

It will take time to learn these things.

If your goal is to learn about digital electronics, I would suggest that you start by learning about basic electronics, then Boolean Logic, then about Logic Gates, then Flip Flops and how to use these to construct state machines. Then learn about other logic ICs like counters, adders, multiplexers and demultiplexers.

You can then build on this knowledge to learn about microcontrollers, and how to connect them to circuits. You'll need to first learn about programming in a language like BASIC or C. You'll need to learn how to set up a circuit to connect to the microcontroller so you can program it.

Then you'll need to learn about different circuits that you can connect to the microcontroller, and how to use them. For example: learn how to read a switch value, learn how to light up an LED. Learn how to drive a piezo buzzer. Then learn how to drive a motor or use a regular speaker, using extra circuitry.

Michael

Last edited:
dear blueroomelectronics
thanck,s so much for helpe
but im good in the part you choose it .
you can to test me if you ask me
i,ll be hapy if you start whith the digital electronics

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips