Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
A massage can be relaxing, or a warm bath.

My God, man! You post a request, and then 9 minutes later you SHOUT a message that implies you are being ignored! Be careful - that could happen.
Do a Google search for "555 circuits", 555 tutorial", "LM555 circuits", etc. Use your imagination (hint:schematic, schematics).

request for 555 projects

:D hi juanz,

the content of your private message sure surprised. you already had replies to your questions, Ron H has given you hints on how to look thru Google, try it man :lol:

are you having time constraint to browse around? here in this forum, there are already lots of projects about the 555.

anyway since you are new to this forum here is something for you to check; there is a reply addressed to me by laroche 73 dated Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2003 about 555 timers :wink: :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back