Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please advice on type of PIC to use..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nistelrooy

I'm designing a final year project which involves a circuit to calculate the number of people in the room and the temperature...and adjust the speed of the fan accordingly.
Can a PIC16F84A handle this? Its basically a system which has 2 inputs and one output.

I would really like to be able to use the PIC16F84A as i already have the programmer/download circuit and the chip.

The PIC16F84 will be good... if those are the only inputs.... at the door you might want to have 2 IR detectors so you know when someone has entered or exit the place....

There is plenty of information available on the net about this pic so that would be a good choice.

Good Luck

Ivancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back