Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please activate my Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasanthi

Hi,

I am a new member and I would like to start posting my queries. Please activate my account as soon as possible, so that I can start posting.

Thanks

Hi,

I am a new member and I would like to start posting my queries. Please activate my account as soon as possible, so that I can start posting.

Thanks

it would appear in spam mails as they are some times found
check for a mail from electro----
put it in inbox and click that and follow the instructions there on. all the best Vasanthi !

Last edited:
Your account must be active, otherwise you would have not be able to have started this thread.

Not always - quite often the forum administrator will open up part of the forum to unverified members so they are able to post about problems they are having with signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back