Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elecman2000

I dont have serial port in my computer ( 9 pins) to connect the plc lg master_k 120S
i bought usb serial cable but and installed it's driver but KGL keeps saying failed connection ?
what is the problem ?

Have you checked the COM port settings that the USB driver assigns to the Serial Port. Usually it's COM1 or COM2, but with cases where PC's don't have serial ports, the number is way higher.

In my example (Windows 7 OS), Right-hand-mouse-click on the "Computer" icon on your desktop, select "Manage". Then select "Device Manager". Expand Ports (COM & LPT) and search for the USB driver. There should be a COM## next to it.

Configure your Serial driver application according to this COM number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back