Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plasma TV Y sustain IGBT specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20191031_141502.jpg

Post pics it happened or nothing lol.
Picture has amazing contrast. Clear.

:) :)

Anyway, I got lucky. Wise people say the more experience you have the luckier you get.

Just tvtech messing with Plasma lol

Love you all
tv

You're still doing too many CRT sets, with a mirror there! :D

Are you still good at reading backwards writing?, I used to be, but you soon lose it when you lose your mirrors.

Here's a couple of pictures of the old workshop where I worked for 30+ years, the new one we moved to was a LOT smaller.

If you look closely at the second picture, you can just make out the mirrors on the far two benches. the pictures are dated 2002
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0021.JPG

Yea, anyway I'm trying my best here in SA.
All I can think about now is the rugby Saturday morning....
I think it's gonna be a close game.
My score prediction 12:3
Us 12 and England 3

:)

Yea, anyway I'm trying my best here in SA.
All I can think about now is the rugby Saturday morning....
I think it's gonna be a close game.
My score prediction 12:3
Us 12 and England 3

:)

Well I played rugby at school, but I've never been bothered about watching it - my wife likes it though.

We'll just have to see what happens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back