Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plasma generator!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,
i would like to see what a plasma gen circuit is,
but that link just redirects to some game.

Maybe you could post a pic or another link.

John :)

You can make plasma with High Voltage caps charged with a neon sign transformer...

Charge them, connect them to two rails.

Wrap metal slug in nylon and the field will ionize the nylon creating plasma. Since plasma is conductive, it will close the circuit and force the plasma and slug to the ends of the rod.

I think its nylon anyway... but yeah a schematic would be cool :)

I once saw a girl that made plasma on David Letterman. She put a piece of pencil led in a jar held up by two toothpicks in a microwave. And within a few seconds of heating, a ball of plasma was generated and appered to be "sitting" on top of the pencil led. That's all I know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back