Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pin out or data sheet on Y30442b

Status
Not open for further replies.

xx75

This is a 16 pin chip made by micrel, used in a garage door opener(motor & light control board). I believe it has one input which ultimately controls mult. outputs, I cant find any info on this IC. Hope someone can!

xx75 said:
This is a 16 pin chip made by micrel, used in a garage door opener(motor & light control board). I believe it has one input which ultimately controls mult. outputs, I cant find any info on this IC. Hope someone can!

Presumably it's a pre-programmed microcontroller, so there probably won't be any info available?.

Just my luck. Well since I posted this thread Micrel did contact me back after they told me this was an invalid part #. They did say that they produced this particular chip for a manufactor and no data sheet is available to anyone. So I just had to order the whole board for this unit in order to fix problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back