Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Piklab is just fine after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

futz

I don't know if anyone remembers this post. After a partition failure (lost no data) caused by a mainboard/memory problem that caused drive corruption, I now have a nice clean new Ubuntu 7.10 install.

So I tried Piklab again. Installed BoostC as well (the installer works fine with Wine). Works great so far. I'm just getting things figured out still but I have the Junebug blinking LEDs already.

Last edited:
It obviously must've been something else that went wrong then, did you ever find out what really went wrong?

Hero999 said:
It obviously must've been something else that went wrong then, did you ever find out what really went wrong?
Yes. The drive corruption problem was all that was wrong. It got worse and worse till I finally did a reinstall on a different partition and reformatted the corrupted partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back