Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pictail and mrf24j40ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Just wanted to let people know i have this on ebay:
**broken link removed**

I know its not good to advertise heh but im sure there are many people who would find it useful. Just want to share my deal with someone from here if possible since you all are friends i thought id help out the community here.

Thanks for reading this :D

Just added this for ARM people:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It's too bad we can't have a 'for sale/wanted' section for stuff like this. I have lots of stuff that could go. Unfortunately I know from experience that it's hard to Police a forum like that from resellers and people looking for commercial gain, plus people start PM'ing Admins if deals go bad and so on and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back