Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pickit 2 program software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky72

Just downloaded software v2.61 for my new pickit 2 software program. There are 2 files that come with the download 'windows installer package" and "setup". Is it necessary to install the windows installer package before setup. Thanks for any input I may receive.

Just downloaded software v2.61 for my new pickit 2 software program. There are 2 files that come with the download 'windows installer package" and "setup". Is it necessary to install the windows installer package before setup. Thanks for any input I may receive.
i think, yes. the windows Installer package would install .net software as it is necessary for PIckit2 software to function on winXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back