extern void snd_centred_string(const char *s);
extern void snd_cmd(char c);
extern void snd_cls();
extern void Pulse_E();
extern void Pulse_SR_CLK();
/*--------------------------------------------------------*/

And the errors related to it:

Code:
Advisory[1209]   : An old MPLAB tool suite plug-in was detected. Some options may not work correctly
Advisory[1210]   : Visit [url]www.htsoft.com[/url] or contact [email]support@htsoft.com[/email] for an update
Warning[349] D:\Development\MPLab Projects\LCD Code\lcd.h 2 : non-prototyped function declaration for "LCD_Init"
Warning[349] D:\Development\MPLab Projects\LCD Code\lcd.h 3 : non-prototyped function declaration for "Mode_cmd"
Warning[349] D:\Development\MPLab Projects\LCD Code\lcd.h 4 : non-prototyped function declaration for "Mode_char"
Warning[349] D:\Development\MPLab Projects\LCD Code\lcd.h 9 : non-prototyped function declaration for "snd_cls"
Warning[349] D:\Development\MPLab Projects\LCD Code\lcd.h 10 : non-prototyped function declaration for "Pulse_E"
Warning[349] D:\Development\MPLab Projects\LCD Code\lcd.h 11 : non-prototyped function declaration for "Pulse_SR_CLK"

And oh, I only get the warnings on a 'build all'. A make doesn't generate them!

Update:

The Advisory simply means that the compiler is feeling bored and wants to have a chat, well no not really - it's to do with PICC-Lite using some old stuff, a new version will be out soon.

The Warnings are cause I've prototyped 'em as void func(); instead of void func(void); ...ahh just being pedantic I guess, will sort that out

--Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…