Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PicBasic Programmer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblinarch1

Hi,
I'm new to PICS and i'm about to buy PicBasic. Has anyone used this before? Which programmers are compatible with it (EPIC, ect.)? Which one did you use? Also how do you use it, I mean do you download software? If so where do you put it and what do you do with it?

Thanks alot

I bought PicBasic Pro and I have always like it..... great support and powerfull basic program. Along with Microstudio and the EPIC programmer I have never had problems...... and what I love the most is the In Circuit Serial Programing.

A lot of people make their own programers.... but nothing like knowing that your programer-software combination works... more time in debuging your circuit and program :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back