Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC877 Please, Need Help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya08

Hi guys, im an ECE student from the philippines.

I need help. I need to program the 16f877 PIC to this flow.
Start the stepper motor to rotate clockwise, for some time.
<no operation>
Start the servo motor to rotate clockwise, this is for the mechanical arm to open. for a split second of time
<no operation>
Start the stepper motor to rotate counter clockwise, for the backward movement.
<no operation>
Start the servo motor to rotate counter clockwise, for the releasing of the held object
<no operation>
count +1 and display it to 7 segment LED display.

Please help me. Thanks in advance. :)

I have some source code for driving a servo using a pic 16f, it should work fine on the 877 though it's written in PIC-C, not assembly. You could easily port it to Microchip's C18 compiler, though it's going to be tough if you've never programmed a PIC before. Are you using a development board or did you build the circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back