Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24F family

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make the electrical symbol in Capture in the libraries, and you make the footprint in Layout. You type the name of the footprint (made in Layout) into the appropriate field into Capture and it will link them for you.

Microchip releases new chips every few months. The 24F family is relatively new. Schematic and layout programs were written before the family existed. The GB is a new addition, so you will have to play the lead lag game if you want to relay on these softwares. Otherwise just make your own symbol. The softwares I used have never been equipped with any microchip parts in their libraries. I am looking at your request as alien in my eyes. Shocked you ever had a microchip part you have not fabricated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back