Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

RennoK

hello everyone im trying to finish my final project but i'm having a problem i'm using pic16f877A and i need to connect this pic to another one but in wireless way and i'm using PROTEUS version 7.1, i can't find a way to connect them so any idea plz how could i do it or any other programs could help me 10x a lot for helping

thank you 3v0 for helping me but what i need is some examples of RF modules where i can find it in PROTEUS because I've been told that TLP434A and RLP434A are good but those devices does not exist in proteus so i need anything else could help me or even another software thank you for helping

Aren't you doiung an electronics course?, then build it in hardware - simulators are only an 'educated guess' and often not terribly accurate. For Manchester wireless coide check my tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back