Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F877A to PIC18F4620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I migrated my circuit from PIC16F877A to PIC18F4620 for memory issues. The PIC877A Circuit worked fine with my mikroBasic code., but the PIC18F4620 circuit doesn't work with the same code. There is a problem with LCD. The LCD works fine in 4-bit mode but doesn't display anything in 8-bit mode. Please someone help me with this.

When I first looked at this I was thinking 18f4520 which is setup just like the 16f877A as far as I/O goes. But your using a 18f4620
that has a lot of registers that have to be set to make pins I/O there ADC on PORTB of this chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back