Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16f877A Project help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ng

i am new in using pic16f877A to program a electronic project. can I use pic16f877A to connect with 10 IR sensor and display an output at LED display? Pls give some advice if anyone know.

Sorry about my vague description about my project. Actually, I want to build a prototype of car park space tracking system with connect 10 different GP2D120 SHARP IR sensors with PIC16F877A as input and display output in the dot matrix LED display. Do PIC16F877A suitable for this kind of IR sensors and how I write a program for control them.

the 877a has built in adc , so that u can get digital equivalent of the reflected IR , closer the object , higher the value . personaly for the above appln, i would prefer ultrasound than IR since the reflectivity differes with surface

Hi, akg
Thank for your advice. I already surfing internet for short distance ultrasonic sensor for my project. However, I meet problem to deal with sensing distance of ultrasonic sensor since I am building a prototype for multistorey car park. can u suggest me some short sensing distance ultrasonic sensor.

Last edited:
I am doing a project to detect any obstacle in 3m using ultrasonic transmitter and receiver,pic16f877a with c programming.I want a detailed description of circuit diagram & c program

Help me please..!!!

Hi i need your help, I am building a project of charging a mobile battery with solar panels. For this i am using AT89S52 Micro controller. As i want the solar panels to turn around where there is most of the sunlight falling i am using photo resistors. I am using 2 photo resistors each at one end of the solar panel. These photo resistors cant be directly connected to AT89S52 so i am using PIC16F877A where i can use the 2 analog comparators to compare which photo resistor gives the maximum output current. Then this value is passed from the PIC16F877A to AT89S52.

Is this correct??
And i would really appreciate if you can guide me how to go ahead with this project as i don't have any idea about the circuit diagrams and components to be used.

With Regards,
Thank you.

Wow wow! Hold on!

There is like 4 requests on one post, it's not cool to hijack posts!

@Alex Ng:

How are you trying to "track" the cars? Would a loop system not be a better system?

Wilksey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back