Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F627A

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using a 16 bit timer running at 32khz, 32,768 (8000h) being a power of 2 is represented by 15 bits, so setting the 16th bit of TMR1 will cause it to roll over after 1second.
I have a code listing for the 16f series to flash a 1 sec LED if needed
Max.

Hi all. I thank you all for your input. I had a very hectic schedule today and the das before, hence I haven't been able to reply to many of your texts but I did take two or three of your advices and I managed to get 100% for the Blinking LEDs practical as it was marked on the spot. I am now waiting impatienly for the documentation marks. The mark should be available by next week Monday.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back