Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC12F675 input capture..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hihi

hi all.. i need to use PIC12Fxxx(8pins) series microcontroller to detect wave/pulse as an input... using PIC18xxx series i know that using input capture to capture the input using CCP1 but as for the PIC12Fxxx i go through the datasheet i realise that there are no CCP1 register or any part saying about input capture... i would like to ask can PIC12Fxxx use input capture to capture waveform in??

Please take a look at the 12F683... It's fast becoming my favorite 8-pin PIC... It has 8-MHz INTOSC with 1% factory calibration, 2-kwords flash, 128 bytes RAM, 256 bytes EEPROM, and a bunch of built-in peripherals including CCP module...

Regards, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back