Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC10F200 Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which PIC are you using? 12F629? I prefer the 12F675 since it has an ADC and is otherwise the same. If you look at the pin diagram for this chip, then you'll see some pins called ICSPDAT, ICSPCLK, and MCLR. These are the pins used for programming. You'll also need to power your pic via Vdd and Vss if you are using in circuit programming. Otherwise just do what BlueRoom suggested.
I think you are confused by the ICSPDAT & ICSPCLK pins because they are normally called PGD & PGC on the datasheets.

Last edited:
The 12F509 hooks up to the programmer the same way as the 12F675 or 12F629. Download the Hello World Poster from my site for details.
**broken link removed**

wmmullaney said:
All who gave me negative feedback, I did read data sheets. I'm 12. I need help getting going with this pic, I don't understand the pinouts on them. I hope you will reconsider.

William
Not meaning to sound patronising (you did say you're only 12 afterall) but perhaps you should ask a teacher to explain it to you.

wmmullaney said:
I don't know if it is!!!! That's why I came here. It says it will program a pic16f84a, will it program the 8 pin pics mentioned above? Can you help me with were the pics pins will go? Lastly, i NEED to know the color codes on a serial cable. (I ripped one up)

You may use winpic800ver3.62
it has suport for 10f200
hardware you have wire at an arbitrary place and exted the required wires to the programmer.

for effective use of the wires, you may perhaps read the 10f200 datasheet DS41239A on page 52 para 9.12 and associated fig9.10. also there is a cross ref to some other document

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back