Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC , Zigbee and RC car . PLEASE HELP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heshoo

Hi ,

I am doing a final project which i got no clue about as I dont study elecrtonics ( I am a mechanical engineer ) . So i wold be really grateful if you could help me ?

The project is about connecting an RC car to the computer wirelessly ( My supervisor suggested using ZIGBEE ) . So that any information can be sent to the computer as well as controlling the car using PIC and programming it through MPLAB ( using either C language or Assembly language ) !

I am lost and i dont know from where to start or how to understand all of these stuff .
I would be really thankful if any one got useful information or know any websites that would help me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back