Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic to pic rf remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

besho741

hi every body
any one has ciurcuit to send and recieve digital data with rf signal
for at least 50 metre please send for me

There are lots of cheaply available licence free RF modules you could use, but bear in mind you can't just feed them with RS232, you need some kind of coding - Manchester coding is commonly used. For a little bit more money you can get modules with the coding built in, and these will accept standard serial data.

May someone send a really good pcb of rf transceivers and all details?

I usually use chinese toys remote control to build my applications. And because I don't take care muchie on electronic circuits, I take care of robot algorithms. Therefore, I still don't have any pcb of rf transceivers with details so that I can build my own :(.

I would like the transceiver works at 300MHz or higher because the radio channel in my city use from 99.9 MHz :(. And in the centre part of Vietnam, they send TV sound on this channel, therefore, sometimes, I use the radio, I can catch the TV sounds. :(( they all stuffs...

I got a idea that using cellfone to control my robot. I will put a cellfone on my robot, and control it. Well, I'm testing but I think it will work. First, I make a fone call to the robot. As the robot automatically answer the fone call. I can use a cellfone in my hand to control the robot.

What do you think about it? Do you know any project on this?

No, I dont' work on electronic circuit building. I've just buy the whole kit to build my robot. I don't care about anything else :D. Sometimes I have to build, but only driver for sensors or motors.

The fact that as I buy chinese toys and use there rf control, I found it good.

May you send meeh the pcb board of the transmitter?

my mail: doanhiep@pfiev99.net

Well, to test a transmitter, I usually use a radio, and try to listen to the signal sent.

You know, it's difficult to build rf transceiver with schemes only. Because the positions and wires between them can makes noises. With thin lines, it can do as a L, and L with C make unexpected frequencies. Therefore, I usually buy the whole kit :( << poor meeh.

As asking for a rf transceiver, you should ask also for the pcb.

How much are you looking to spend? For around $30 (US) you can get transmitter and reciever modules with paired encoders/decoders. The way they function is you put data on the encoder (onto its pins parellel)then bring the enable pin to ground, the chip then sends the data serial out to the antenna. The reciever then passes the serial data to the decoder and outputs the data parellel on its data pins.

Reciever/transmitter combo package
http://www.rentron.com/remote_control/TWS-4-bit-combo.htm

wiring schematic
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2004/04/TWSAKIT.pdf

The HT12d and HT12E used in these kits also have addressing which allows you to use multiple transmitters of the same frequency in close proximitywithout interferance.

nope, it's still soooo expensive. I only need 6 to 10$ to get a toy car which use 27MHz transceiver in 4 channel :D.. Viva china :D.. even i'm in vietnam :D. They build manie cheap toys.

However, I would like to ask for the whole pcb and bom files from which I can build my own :D.. Yup, as cheap as posible :D << it's my favor :D.

Well, i'm looking for above 300MHz transceivers.

you are right falleafd
i will buy that car 4 channel 27 mhz itis only 7$
and if any one ask why you buy atoy i will tell him that i didn't enjoy my childhood hhaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back