Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Micro and Power Window Motor. Help Me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

arieskhan

Assalamualaikum to All !

Well I need suggestions from you people to clear mine some confusion. I want to interface a POWER WINDOWS MOTOR with PIC 18F452. It's bi-directional Control with Speed Control off course.

But I really do not know about Power Windows Motor (just know it's a brushed DC Motor). Need answers of few questions from you people.

* What's the configuration of this motors e.g. how many wire connections?

* What will be the suitable electronics for it's driving? Some IC or H-Bridge?

* Which IC or H-Bridge?

* What will be the best logic to control the motor as I am controlling the motor by Serial Interfacing?

* And at last....I wana control 2 motors from single chip.

ThanX in advance.

Any h-bridge suitable for 10 amps should drive that motor.

Just be aware that the power window motors get very hot if you run them for more than a minute. They normally only run for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back