Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC freezes when running from batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do but allow 3 weeks for delivery and even longer if something is out of stock.

BTW, there's an Australian version at Futurelec.com.au - electronics kits Resources and Information.

Mike.

The prices, I think, may out weigh the delivery time. Do you know of any stores in Australia that come close to these prices?

The only local ones I know of (in Adelaide):
Dick Smith Electronics - Almost no components any more.
JayCar - Fairly expensive, but usually better the DSE.
AZtronics - Far away, not all that cheap anyway
ALtronics - same as AZ tronics.

Futurelec are by far the cheapest supplier. You won't find anywhere even close to their prices in Australia.

Mike.

The assorted packs are nice too.

I ordered some of the value pacs and a couple more PICs, can you believe if I bought a 16F88 in AU at JayCar I'd be paying ~$15 each!

RES14WPACK1/4W Resistor Value Pack $ 2.95 $ 2.95
CERPACK Ceramic Capacitor Pack $ 2.95 $ 2.95
ELEPACK Electrolytic Capacitor Value Pack $ 3.95 $ 3.95
LINEARPACK Linear IC Value Pack $ 5.95 $ 5.95
TRAPACK Transistor Value Pack $ 4.95 $ 4.95
PIC16F88-I/P PIC16F88 Flash 18-pin 7kB $ 3.90 $ 7.80
Total price: $ 28.55

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips