Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC development board advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated in another thread, I am waiting for my large order that had exactly the same issue, total time thus far: 1 Month and 4 days. That's the down side to making large orders that include one or two 'rarer' items.

I actually made a smaller order in between that took 1.5 weeks all up from hitting confirm, to it arriving at the door step.

The amount you save on a whole (depending on what you buy) is worth the wait for me. But it would be a lot better if they gave a more concise description of their product quantities

I think Futurlec dispatches their shipments to USA in bulk and distributes in North America from there. They may have similar arrangement with Europe. That is how they can charge low shipping from Thailand. This will only work if there is many orders in the bin to USA. If you are lucky and there is already many orders before yours, you get it fast. In other extreme, if you are on the bottom of the bin, it may take even 6-8 weeks to receive your order.

On the other hand, you get the great prices.

Hi to all,

I am using PIC24FJ256GB110 microcontroller. So can anyone tell the development board which will be suitable for that particular microcontroller for burning

program from MPLAB IDE 8.50. Waiting for all of your response.

Sumanta

You can get a module (MA240021.. PIC24FJ256GB210) for Explorer 16. I find this a very good dev board as I have several PIM's including a pic32... So you can start straight away.

There is USB (pic18) on board and a 6 way header for pickit2/3

microdirect..**broken link removed**

PS. You should have started a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back