Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic controlled channel change and led & 7 segment display 0-99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike, I'm back and now have a beautiful grandson, Alexander James, 8lb 14oz. He is having a few problems at the moment that the medical people are trying to work out what they are and hopefully they will find out soon!
Thanks for the updated program, unfortunately there is a problem, the 7 segment display is working OK but the BCD output is not, there are no "ones" at all only zero's and the "tens" are weird. On the tens the digit is correct on the multiples of 10, but the others for example 11 is 20, 12 is 40, 13 is 80, then zero from 14 to 19, 20 ok , 21 is 40, 22 is 80 and so on, in some of the groups it display various hex digits , like 51 is A0, 61 is C0,71 is E0, 72 is C0. This is on the displays I am using to display what is sent to the Eprom. The simplex/duplex/reverse switch works ok as do the DP LED's and when between Ch 1 and 8 it displays the 5 or 6 as it should.
I gather that you are sensing the DP instead of the switches to tell the program what mode it is in now but I may be wrong.
I hope it is not a serious problem to fix, but I will leave it with you.
Thanks , Don....

Last edited:
Hi Don,

Our best wishes and prayers for your children and grandson.

Please use the earlier "v3" software listed in post # 51 while I track down the bug in this last version.

Take care. Very 73, Mike, K8LH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back