Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Assembler Code for ST7565 GLCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobledoux

I’ve attached PIC assembler code to initialize and display using the 64 by 128 pixel AdaFruit 250 GLCD that costs $17.95

The software is for an 8-bit PIC. My example uses a 16F88. The SSP module sends data and instructions to the GLCD in the background. No other PIC modules are required.

The GLCD requires low voltage so the PIC operates and is programmed using low voltage protocol.

Additional comments are at the bottom of the assembler file. The file opens in a “pretty” format with Microsoft Notepad

Feedback is invited

Here is a good site about the EADOG display:

**broken link removed**

I wanted to use an 8-bit PIC with assembler. Most applications use C. My application is a 64 x 32 cell of Conway's Game of Life using a 16F88, also in assembler.

Thanks bobledoux, if you find anything that you think needs updating in the article then let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back