Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 16F84 projects performed

Status
Not open for further replies.

guen_max

:confused: Hello guys, just wanna ask if anyone of you was able to create some device using pic??I need some inspiration...thanks!!!

Of course, indeed I'm quite sure many folks here have :)

I'm sure you are aware though, that although the PIC16F84A is still available, it is now an obsolete part and should not be considered for a new design. There are plenty of new devices from Microchip now to replace it with, all with loads of different features and peripherals onboard. Download a few datasheets from the Microchip website and have a good read through them to familiarise yourself with what is now available.

Google for "16f84 projects" OR circuit in place of project. Or "16F628A projects".. For that matter
"pic microcontroller project"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back