Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic 16f628 and the motorola 68hc908jk1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarab

Hi there all

i am currently studying engineering and doing a microcontroller course.

We have to study the pic 16f628 and the motorola 68hc908jk1,i am finding it incredibly hard to get examples of assembly code on the web for these controllers especially the motorolla.Can anyone out there help me, i would like to go over the code to do some studying.

Thanks all. :oops:

scarab said:
Hi there all

i am currently studying engineering and doing a microcontroller course.

We have to study the pic 16f628 and the motorola 68hc908jk1,i am finding it incredibly hard to get examples of assembly code on the web for these controllers especially the motorolla.Can anyone out there help me, i would like to go over the code to do some studying.

Thanks all. :oops:

I can't help you on the Motorola, but my tutorials use mainly the 16F628, there are lots of examples there.

The 16F628 is the modern replacement for the 16C84 and 16F84, so code for any of those (and there's lots about) will transfer directly to the 16F628. You just have to add two lines of code to turn off the analogue comparators - this is commented in my tutorials.

:wink:

Don't get caught out by the 16f628 when converting code from the 16C84, the ram registers start at H'20' on the 628, hope this lttle "nugget" helps!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back