Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

photodiode!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abojako

hallo every body
i want any information about photodiodes
and i thank u beforehand
bye
abo jako :roll: :roll:

You dont really mention what info you want...whats the proje4ct, the application?
There is plenty of information on the internet about these. I typed photodiode into yahoo search engine and found tons of info.
~Mike

:lol:
Well, consist of a simple PN junction in Si for vulgaris(normal) one or other compounds like GaAs for high-speed/high-sensitivity one.
How it work, the light that enter into semiconductor will generate electrons-gaps pairs based on photons energy. Only electrons-gaps generated into depleted area of junction will be moved by the electric field present in this area and will sum the photo-current.
Usually a photodiode is used in reverse polarization for light sensing, and in direct polarization for converting light energy into voltage-current.
This is the basic about photodiodes.

thanks for response but i want more complex information
with photos and more explain
and thanks for all again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back