Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PFC Controller Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAmp

Hi and good evening to you all. I've been searching the web for a PFC control chip for the power supply in my MAC. The PSU is made by Samsung, The device in question is marked HO324AN and is 16 pin DIL plastic.
The manufactorers logo is like mirror image of a continental 7. Even the manufacturer would be start. I think it's japanese but I've been through all the major brands I can think of. This company also makes mosfets. I would be thankful for any help in this matter.

McAmp said:
The manufactorers logo is like mirror image of a continental 7. Even the manufacturer would be start.
If it looks like **broken link removed**, then it's Fairchild Semiconductor. This part is not listed on their website that I could find in a brief search, and may be an Apple proprietary part--in this case the part number will only be meaningful to Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back