Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Peugeot 305 1.3 1984 what is wrong HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donik

Hi to all,

I have a Peugeot 305 1.3Petrol year 1984.
I am having a problem lately whith the headlights(position lights, low beam, high beam) they won't turn on after a short trip after stoping the engine and then starting again they won't start automatically or manually. Also I noticed that when the battery light won't turn On in dashbord while starting, the headlight's won't work othervise everything works:brake lights, horn, fan, wipers, side blinkers, rear defrost etc. Also when the battery light is On in dashboard it's not constant, it dims. What to check ?

Thank you,

DONIK

Could be a sticking/failing light-switch relay? Poor earth connection?

In the fuse box are only two fuses RLC and RAC. I can not understand a word as the manual is only in French. My father who is the owner of the car since new told me now that he sent the car to one shop a couple years ago to install something to make the headlights to turn on and off automatically since the traffic regulations changed to driving headlights ON all the time day and night. So what are those RAC and RLC and what did they installed could it be the source of problem?

No idea what the fuses protect. The daylight-running mod may or may not be the source of the problem.
the manual is only in French
You could photograph the relevant section, do an OCR on the image to get text, then paste the text into Google Translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back