Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Persario c500 power circuitry

Status
Not open for further replies.

avkid2

**broken link removed**

Hello,

I was having problems with my battery not charging and once the battery died it would not even start with the ac adapter. So, i took it apart and found some burnt out transistors(?) near where the power comes in to the mother board. I also found that the fan was completly clogged, which i hope was the cause of them over heating. The problem i'm having is that i'm having trouble finding the replacement parts i need or finding equivalent ones. Anyone know how i can find out the equivalent parts i need in standard notations?

I was going to replace:

RO20 (green in picture)
4407 CA7C3S (8 pin transistor)

I'm not too savy with how all these parts work, but i can solder and if i can get these parts i think i can fix it. Thanks.

Anachip 4407 P-channel 30-V Mosfets and R020 is a .02 ohm resistor (metal element current sense)

Last edited:
Thank you very much Preher. I still haven't had the chance to go the the electronics store to see if they have the transistor, but i will be going today hopefully. I am thinking i should probably replace that other resister next to the R020 which is labled e51. Any idea on the resistance on that?

PR27 looks like a 15k (15000) ohm resistor.you said e51 but it looks like 153, it's upside down in the pic so looks like E51 but it is 153 it's hard to see in the Picture, but verify it says 153 and that is a 15k ohm resistor.

Last edited:
i think you're right about the resistor being 153. i know it's been a while, just haven't had the time to mess with it.

i haven't been able to find any store in my city that carries that type of transistor. i'm also having trouble finding it online, or even in other spare electronics. the closest i could find is this: **broken link removed** but i'm not sure if it's the same. any idea where i could find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back