Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pdfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never experienced this kind of problems with Firefox - It well might be a combination of setup and installed addons that screw up.

Try running FF with fresh setup - that can be done by downloading a portable version of Firefox. Avaiable here:
https://portableapps.com/news/2016-04-26--firefox-portable-46.0-released

If the upload works with this version, there is something with setup and/or addons that cause the problem.

its not working! it was fine until it updated, i am using a I9 pentium computer with win 8.1, I bet if I run another os in a VM it will work again! Firefox updated recently and thats when I got a problem. As far as I know I only have 2 plugins, one is lightbeam and one is adblock, oh and............firebug and colourzilla........hmmm maybe a addon thats updated :D.

LG, had a similar problem with a Firefox update. Lost PDF reader and all of my bookmarks with that "upgrade". Also running Win 8.1

I dont want to upgrade to win 10, I am tempted to use win7 but the 64 bit version has some very bad USB drivers! Linux isnt an option on this pc as I need some windows progs on it. I am sure it will sort itself out eventually, I can use a VM or drag and drop for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back