Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCBtrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy257

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience of using PCBtrain for PCB manufacture. There website seems reasonable and there services are competative. Just wondering if its too good to be true. They are a UK comapny so i guess this only applies to UK forum members.

Just put pcbtrain into google to find them.

thanks

andy

How long can you wait? There are some European services which are cheaper than this I believe. £30 for 5cm x 3cm is rather expensive in my humble opinion.

If you need them soon then perhaps that's a good price.

Edeca

Would you like to point me in the direction of some because £30 is about the best that I have found so far?

Try this place: FAST PCB PROTOTYPES FOR 30 EUR

Possibly not so much cheaper with the Euro rates at the moment. There are some ones advertised in EPE and Elektor, but many of them ship from China so will take a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back