Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB manuf. equipment auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly another South African company bailing out. Too much government corruption here.

Especially :( (sad) cause it's a PCB plant.

Thanks for the link.

It would be good to be able to make nice circuit boards as I require, but I don't think that that lot would fit into my garage.

Oh well, back to ugly construction.

JimB

It's all right here and for sale Jim...almost down the road from me.

Would I take a chance buying the lot even if I had the money = NO. Not worth taking a chance anymore. No future here.

Enough said.

I have played a Lotto card tonight for a little money. If I win it I will take it to another Country with proper Governance and accountability. Let me stop. I am seeing red again :mad:

No damn Politics....whew, it's hard though. I am really over thieving bastards that believe the Public serves them....and not the other way around. Frigging Africa style.

I work hard. I am honest. I admit it if I make a mistake. I don't lie. If I break something I report it.....I don't hide it away for someone else to take the fall. I have a backbone.

Try my reasoning and all we deal with here....we have a saying BML...

A clue is Must Lie. Always. Like a little finding over the years. Always the same. The truth is it never changes. In a corner or caught out the answer is normally....1.I don't know..2..I don't know..3..I don't know..

They know very well. Our jobcards nail them EVERY time...

Every single TV that is booked in here is briefly checked in front before it gets to the WS..

Fault: Colors mixed up=PTC. What they don't tell you is the thing had sound problems before that.....I do the simple PTC change there and hey!!! !this POS has Audio problems too..Stop work. Phone customer. Tell them the Rainbow picture is fixed...that's xx but we need to sort your sound out too....or should we leave it like it was??

I will stop here. Too tired to go on with this. Gotta handle chancers all the time...never the truth or the whole story. We always catch them out.....and then nail them...they pay extra for being deceptive or trying to be dishonest...or by just being stupid...

Different scenario: Customer says and tells the whole thing. Truthfully.
I open it up, see nobody has messed around. Chassis needs a bit of TLC. I lovingly do it. Dry joints are attended to, reported fault/s is/are repaired, service adjustments done. Everything checked. Making it look like new...

The charge = absolute minimum for the work done. I make a point of dealing with that customer when they come to collect the repaired set.

I normally take and shake the hand of the person. I compliment them on making my life easier as a tvtech...I normally say " Thank you for being honest. You told me all the problems. I have fixed your TV properly. See you in 5 Years".

I don't know if all above came out as intended...anyway, that's what happens here.

I flat out love honest in your face people. Not deceptive, sneaky chancers...

Outta here.

Please forgive me for ranting.

tvtech

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back