Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb layouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellsworth

hi peeps.. i really really need help finding some few examples of a power supply pcb layout digrams or designs..

no need for schematics cuz i already have it.... thanx in advance :):)

Well, I'm not sure we can find any, based on the vagueness of the power supply idea. What kind of components are you planning? The PCB layout shouldn't be too difficult. Again, I suppose it all depends on the type of power supply you are looking to build. :D

You can check this site, under projects, and power supply to find some PCB's of power supplies.
https://electronics-lab.com/index.html

One tip I can give is use a GND plane. Great for noise imunity. Also try putting in power planes as well. Alot easier to get power to components and also good at noise reduction and reduced inductance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back