Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Layout to PCB Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aashish11

I have completed the PCB layout using layout softwares........ and get the layout like this (for just an example),
pcb..png

Now please tell me the steps to make this layout on a PCB board.

I am a hobbyist and I have no machine like PCB plotter e.t.c. I have heard about Conductive Ink to make Conductive traces on PCB - How to make such an ink and make a PCB using that ?
I don't want to do Patterning (etching) e.t.c.

I have completed the PCB layout using layout softwares........ and get the layout like this (for just an example),
View attachment 39507

Now please tell me the steps to make this layout on a PCB board.

I am a hobbyist and I have no machine like PCB plotter e.t.c. I have heard about Conductive Ink to make Conductive traces on PCB - How to make such an ink and make a PCB using that ?
I don't want to do Patterning (etching) e.t.c.

If you use conductive ink you just draw your circuit by hand on a plastic board. You only need a CAD layout from software if you are going to etch.

Last edited:
There's two popular options. Toner transfer and Photo-resist. With those search terms you can find a lot of information on this board and on google about both methods.

There is also a popular mailing list where there's a lot of discussion on PCB making methods, but it's probably a little too much to start out with.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back